Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Year Older. A Year Wiser. Still a Fighter.

Hi Everyone!
Oooh, I'm embarrassed that I've been away for so long. I've missed blogging and interacting with all of you awesome folks out there in blogland =)

Well, to bring you up to speed on my life, here's a few highlights since my last post:

  • I'm a year older!
  • I've gained 6 lbs over the holiday season (including my birthday) (yikes)
  • My achilles Tendon is still healing (been wearing a walking boot for a little over 2 months. I should be starting physical therapy soon)
  • I'm in my second to last quarter of school! Yay!!!
In short, the end of last year was a pretty tough time for me...praise God nothing serious happened.  However, I did experience a number of things that took me out of my comfort zone and left me asking the question, "ok, so now what?" Unpleasant as it all was, I can say that each situation forced me to do some soul searching and figure out what it is that I truly want out of life. A house? To travel around the globe? To climb Mt. Everest? LOL, well I'm not 100% sure about everything, but I've created a list that's a great starting point for me. I'm excited about the possibilities =)

That said, I've been super focused this year. I'm pouring all my energy into pursuing the things that will get me where I want to go. Sadly, my weight loss efforts have suffered along the way. But in the words of my grandmother, "it ain't over 'til your feet no longer touch the ground". And on that note, I won't give up the fight. 

How is your year going so far?

Jennifer 

No comments:

Post a Comment