Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

The end of NaBloPoMo

Wow, here we are. The end of the 30 day blogging challenge. Never thought I'd last a day...let alone 30! I'm feeling mighty proud and accomplished I must say :)

You probably don't know this, but this blog was created as a requirement for a social media marketing class. The assignment required us to start a blog and make at least 1 post/week. I had only been blogging for a few weeks when I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo. I wasn't sure if I'd last, but I thought it would be a good way to break myself into the world of blogging. One day turned into two, two days turned into ten, and next thing you know here we are at day 30, and I proudly have 30 consecutive days of blogging under my belt. Huzzah!

The greatest thing about this experience had to have been the people I've been able to connect with. I've met so many wonderful people, from all walks of life. People from all around the world. I've been so blessed by everyone's encouragement as well as the personal stories that other bloggers so bravely share with the world. You all have been such a blessing to my life and I want to thank you for hanging out in my little corner of the blogosphere :)

So what's next? Well, I found out that I really love blogging, so I plan to stick with it. But, I will say this: as much as I enjoyed blogging every day, I think I'm going to take a break for the holiday. I'm in the middle of finals and in a few weeks it'll be Christmas, so I think this is a nice time to relax and get ready for the new year.

I'll still be blogging in December, it just won't be every day. Oh yeah during my time "off", I'm planning on learning some HTML so I can spruce up my blog a little bit. If you guys have any thing you'd like to see me add, please let me know.

You guys rock :) Talk to you soon!

Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment