Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Weight Watchers Weigh-in (ain’t nothing to it but to do it)

Tomorrow is my official weigh-in day, and based on the way I ate this weekend (see previous post), I’m not looking forward to it. However, this time around, I promised myself that no matter how “good” or “bad” my week has been, I’m stepping up and facing it, despite what the scale may say.

In the past, I’ve always allowed myself to skip my weigh-in if I thought I’d gained weight that week. I now realize that by skipping meetings, I never forced myself to face the reality of the choices I made. Because losing weight is all about choices, my success hinges on understanding how my choices affect my progress. So with that ladies and gentlemen, I choose to keep moving forward, and will be a-steppin up on that scale tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment