Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend recap

So Friday night I made a few food related goals that I wanted to accomplish this weekend. The goals were to:

1) Stay within my allotted Weight Watchers points the entire weekend, and
2) To track/journal everything I eat this weekend.

Sadly, I didn't follow through with either goals. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't follow though with what I set out to do, but I guess the bottom line is that I didn't put forth 100% effort into either of them. Fortunately, the weekend wasn't a total wash, but my trip to Souplantation and having pizza for dinner (plus dessert), really set me back. Luckily, tomorrow is a new day, and I'm feeling motivated enough to keep trying and moving forward.

Thank you again to everyone that reads my blog. You all mean more to me than you'll ever know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment