Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lower calorie candy options (for chocolate lovers only)

I’m always on the lookout for a healthy and delicious snack…well because…I love snacks. I love chips, candy and fruit juice, so whenever I can find "healthier" options, I’m a happy camper.

When I crave chocolate (which is all the time) my go to choices are the Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters, and the Milk chocolate Heavenly Crisps. Both are solid choices if you’re looking for candy that tastes like the real thing (aka-doesn’t have that artificial sweetner/diet aftertaste).

The Heavenly crisp bars are 3 Weight Watchers points per bar, and the Dreamy Clusters are 4 points per bag. Give them a try, and let me know what you think. And oh yeah, good luck trying to eat just one, lol.

http://www.skinnycow.com/products/detail.aspx?id=30


*Note: I am not affiliated with the Skinny Cow brand, nor have I received any compensation from Nestlé USA for this review. This post was written with the sole purpose of helping my health conscious readers find a healthier candy option.

No comments:

Post a Comment