Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My one month blogging anniversary

In general, I'm not very good with celebrating the small victories, so today's post is dedicated to celebrating the small stuff.

This morning I looked at my calendar and realized that today is my one month blogging anniversary! To top it off, in my first month I've had over 400 visitors to my blog. This might seem like a small number for some, but when I started this blogging journey I never imagined I'd get 10 people to visit my site, let alone 400. This has totally made my day!

I'd like to thank all of the readers that have visited my site, tweeted about it, left comments,and have shown me love during the past month. You all have been a tremendous blessing in my life and I feel so fortunate to have connected with you. Thanks for giving me the motivation to continue blogging! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment